Enssu started their business from Baby Hair Clipper,Baby Hair Trimmer And Baby Hair Shaver.We have design,develop,manufacturing and selling child friendly hair clippers many years ago.And allo of our products we have our own mould for it.
Today Enssu teach you how to cut baby hair with baby hair clippers/trimmer/shaver
Knowing how to cut baby hair with baby hair clippers can be a useful skill to have. If you know how to cut and trim baby hair with the help of bay hair clippers, you can cut and style your own hair. This can save you a lot of money in the long run because you won’t have to visit your barber regularly anymore. You can even help your friends save money on barbershop expenses if you volunteer to cut their hair, too.
So, how do you cut your baby hair with baby hair clippers? Here’s a step-by-step guide to giving yourself a haircut with the help of professional clippers.
- Invest on a hair clipper with a set of guide combs. The guide combs will give you more control and allow you to cut your hair more evenly. Not only that, they protect your scalp from injury. For short haircuts, use shorter guide combs. If you want longer hair, use longer guide combs.
- Always start your hair cutting by washing your hair thoroughly. It’s easier to cut baby hair when it’s clean and free from grime. Pat your hair dry with a towel.
- Attach your desired guide comb to your clippers. Make sure that the guide comb is held securely onto the clippers. Otherwise, you may end up injuring yourself.
- Turn the clippers on and hold it downward and flat against your forehead. From your forehead, move the clipper to the back of your head. Repeat that until you’ve evenly cut the hair off the crown of your head.
- To cut the hair on the sides of your head, hold the clipper flat against the lower tip of your sideburns. And then, move it upward until the clipper reaches the point where your head starts to curve up to the crown. Repeat this step until you’ve trimmed your sideburns and cut away the hair on the sides of your head.
- To cut your hair from the back, hold the clipper upward and against the nape of your neck. And then, run it up to the point where the back of your head curves into the crown. Once again, repeat this step until you’ve got the hair on the back of your head all out.
- Use scissors to trim the excess hair. Don’t hesitate to use the clippers again if you see that you’ve missed a few spots.
- Brush your hair to get all the cut baby hair off your head. Take a shower if you must. If you used these steps to give yourself a buzz cut, apply aftershave or alcohol along your hairlines to prevent infection and razor burns.
Cutting your own hair is not difficult at all. As long as you have a good hair clipper, the appropriate set of guide combs, and all the tools that you need to give yourself a good haircut, you can do away with visiting your barber every month. This way, you can save money and experiment with your hairstyle however way you want.
You need to have a good set of baby hair clippers to cut your bay hair successfully and safely.Enssu baby hair clippers are definitely some of the best tools for cutting hair available today.
Enssu design, develop, manufacture and sell baby nursing & feeding electric appliances such as Baby Hair Clipper/Trimmer, Baby Feeding Bottle Warmer, Baby Thermostat, Baby Feeding Bottle Sterilizer, Baby Electric Nail Polisher, etc.
For more about Enssu,Please contact:
Company:Guangzhou Enssu Baby Products Co., Ltd.
Contact Person:Tommy Zhong
Add:6/F, D Block, Jingnan Industrial Park, Panyu District, Guangzhou, P. R. China