- Cut hair in the backyard or the garage to cut down on mess. Or cut hair in the bathroom. Our bathroom is very small, so we actually just do the kitchen.
- You don’t need to wet the hair first to cut with clippers. In fact, wet hair is harder to cut. We can’t cut hair outside in the summer because the boys get super sweaty in two minutes. Ugh.
- You can purchase a hair cutting cape at a beauty supply store.
- Don’t ever cut hair while your child is wearing polyester pajamas! The hair will never, ever come out! (We had to throw the pajamas away…)
- Getting a hair stuck in the bottom of your foot hurts like crazy! I usually sweep the hair up, wait a while, and then sweep again. Sometimes the hair is too statically charged to be picked up the first time around. If the broom doesn’t cut it, a quick mopping job with a damp cloth will pick up the hair.
- For kids who hate getting their hair cut… We’re not above candy as bribes! Our boys know they can have one of those Dum Dum lollypops when they’re done. It also might help to put on a movie to watch while you cut. For Jonathan (age 2), I just cut the whole head one length so I can get done really quickly.
If you are looking for a hair clipper, we suggest that you check out a variety of hair clippers on Enssu at https://www.gzenssu.com .
For more about Enssu,Please contact:
Company:Guangzhou Enssu Baby Products Co., Ltd.
Contact Person:Tommy Zhong
Add:6/F, D Block, Jingnan Industrial Park, Panyu District, Guangzhou, P. R. China